Saturday 19 July 2014

Stating the obvious - Its really warm!







We've been staying at home as much as possible this week really, for one thing its been super hot, but also because Tsuki is potty training. She is doing amazingly well! We started on Monday, since then shes only had a few accidents, she did her first poo on the potty today without it ending up on the floor which was amazing! Tonight she has gone to bed without a nappy on, on the one hand Im over the moon but on the other it point a big light on the fact that she isnt a baby any more. Shes getting so big!
Today we went to a fundraising event which our friend organised, it was to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign. I have to admit, I was a little nervous to go, especially in this heat as I get really easily flustered, but it was lovely in the end. Very family/pet friendly pub, everyone LOVED the kids and Tsuki got totally spoilt. I donated a bunny for the raffle and I think a couple of people took my details to order one if they didnt win it! lol
But yeah, I dont like hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment